All Embird programs are Windows applications and are available in FREE demo versions.
They switch into fully enabled versions after registration is purchased and entered to the programs.
Basic Embird program resizes, splits, edits, displays, prints and converts embroidery designs.
There are several optional plug-in programs and alphabets available for Embird, expanding its capabilities with digitizing, lettering, cross stitch designs, conversion of TrueType fonts into embroidery, etc.
Use of demo version is limited to 30 days or 100 runs. After this period, you must register your copy to use it further. The unregistered demo version has limited functionality.
- Converts designs among many embroidery and quilting file formats.
- Supports many hoop types and sizes.
- Processes designs in ZIP and RAR archives
- Displays designs in 1:1 scale and other scales.
- Displays also images - digital photos (.JPG, .TIF, etc.) and allows to sort them.
- Creates (displays, prints and saves into .BMP or .JPG file) various types of design documentation, including animated .GIFs and screen saver.
- Provides photo-realistic 3D preview of designs in order to enable assigning of proper colors to needles and to check the design without actual embroidering.
- Contains many threads catalogs and finds thread closest to chosen color.
- Reads and writes designs stored on memory cards, floppy, USB or hard disks in various embroidery formats.
- Allows user to organize designs by copying them to new folders
- Supports Amazon and Azure cloud storage.
- Provides separate File Commander window for convenient file management.
Allows user to insert and delete colors in a design.
Joins and splits designs. Interactive free hand splitting and automatic splitting are supported.
Moves, resizes with density adjustment, centers, mirrors, rotates and skews designs or their parts.
Allows user to edit individual stitches or parts of design.
Allows user to change the stitch order of design parts.
Allows user to reduce the number of colors
Simulates sewing of design, even in 3D mode.
Sorts colors smartly.
Prints templates in 1.1 scale on multiple sheets.
- Insert text in various predigitized fonts and layouts.
Inserts Font Engine text automatically converted from TrueType or Open Type fonts.
Join and split designs. Interactive free-hand splitting is supported.
- Imports design from Embird Studio, Embird Cross Stitch and Sfumato Stitch programs to save them in appropriate file format.